Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Baseball season + DVR = <> Productive

Joshua says: My nights are now more stressful than my days because I spend them nervously switching back and forth between the 10 channels of baseball that I have with my new DVR and 3 browser windows open tracking everyone's fantasy stats. I now know what a crack addict must feel like with the constant ups and downs followed by longing for more but then wishing I could stop it all.

Click here to view info on the best baseball team of all time.

3 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger Amanda Lynn & Joshua said...

He's serious. Its pretty funny to watch him with the two laptops open and the picture in picture. I could walk through a room naked and I doubt he would notice. Too cute.

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger Dani_P said...

Yep, you are turning into a sports crack head. I have also recently experimented with sports and now I can't quit. Does anyone know where I can get some cheap hockey tickets? Please? Pretty please? I can quit any time. I swear...

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Amanda Lynn & Joshua said...

The Astros are okay and may end up winning the relatively weak NL Central. Of course the Cardinals will end up reclaiming the NL Central.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home