Friday, April 21, 2006

Law school exams

FYI, I'll be gone for the next three weeks studying for law school exams. Please pray for my eternal soul during this time as I'm sure I'll contemplate many evil and destructive solutions to my present personal hell. On that merry note, back to Con Law.

P.S. Joshua is going to need a support group after this month is over to get past what I will inevitably put him through.

Post-exam update: So, it went pretty well. Pleased with grades, etc. I'm REALLY enjoying being out of school for the time being. If I ever talk about going back to school once I graduate, please stuff my mouth with honey and peanut butter sandwiches, tie me up by my toes from a short tree in the forrest and leave me for the bears. I will be better off there.

View my school's website.

2 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Blogger Dani_P said...

Hey A,

What's law school like? I am seriously considering it. Good luck on those finals!

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Dani_P said...

How did the exams go???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home